“On 27 April 2011, the General Assembly of the United Nations declared 30 July as official International Friendship Day. However, some countries, including India, celebrate Friendship Day on the first Sunday of August. In Oberlin, Ohio, Friendship Day is celebrated on 8 April each year.” – As Per Wikipedia
Friends are a very important part of everyone’s life. From childhood playing together to having fun in school days then college days. One thing is conman across all phase of our life is our friends and family.
We make so many friends from school to college then the workplace.
But slowly as we grow up and get busy in jobs and work we get way less time to interact with all of them.
This friendship day spent time and hang out with friends you don’t get to meet easily depending upon which phase of life you are in.
Want to make your friends remind you how grateful you are? Here are some of the best friendship day quotes collection for you:
Happy Friendship Day Quotes 2021
- “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”-Dale Carnegie
- I promise to be wrapped around you just like a friendship band.
- A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. -Walter Winchell
- Friendship is not about who you’ve known the longest. It’s about who walked into your life, said ” I am here for you” and proved it.
- Best friends are the people in your life that make you laugh louder, smile brighter and live better !
- If your friends don’t push you to be your best, you need new ones.
- Wishing you a very happy friendship day. I miss you a lot. Thanks for your friendship, your love and your affection. You are the best friend.
- A true friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else
- Your friendship is like a medicine to me, which heals me when I am sad.
“If you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” — Muhammad Ali
- I would like to wish a very happy friendship day to my best friend. You are a very nice friend and please always be the same.
- “No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.”-Alice Walker
- “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.”-Woodrow T. Wilson
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” -Marcel Proust
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S. Lewis
- A true friend is someone who gives you all the freedom to be your true self. Finding such friends is the ultimate happiness. Happy Friendship Day
- Friendship is one of the purest and selfless relationships. Wishing all my friends a very happy Friendship Day
- The most beautiful thing in life is having a friend who loves and cares about you despite the way you are. Cherish them, love them, protect them, and nurture them. Happy Friendship Day
- I will always be there for you whether you need me or not. You are one of the most wonderful things that happened in my life. I love you my dearest friend. Happy Friendship Day
- We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone. – Orson Welles
- Share your smile with the world. It’s a symbol of friendship and peace. – Christie Brinkley
- There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship. – Thomas Aquinas
- Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends. – H. Jackson Brown
- “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.”-Helen Keller
- “Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.”-Amy Poehler
- “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.”-David Tyson
- “Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend’s success.”-Oscar Wilde
- “Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”-Albert Camus.
- “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”-Martin Luther King Jr.
- “The best time to make friends is before you need them.”-Ethel Barrymore
- “The language of friendship is not words but meanings.”-Henry David Thoreau
- “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
- A true friend is one who takes your hand and touches your heart.
- Friendship is a Gift. A True Gift. Cherish and live it and make the most of it.
- Connected by emotions, connected by dreams, joined by hopes and not by blood. This is a beautiful relation we hold.
- “A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.” – Jim Morrison
- You know my past, you understand my present and you believe in my future. So I promise to be with you in all days and times to come.
- The feelings for you can’t be expressed in words, my heart is filled with all love and care for you my friend. Hope we remain together forever.
- A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be!
- “A friend is someone who is there for you when she’d rather be anywhere else.” — Len Wein
- Friendship is like: I’d take a bullet for you. Not in the head. But like in the leg or something.
- A friend is a hand that is always holding yours no matter how close or far apart you may be. A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care. A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.
- Life is not about the quantity of friends. It is about the quality of friends you have.
- “I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.” — Thomas A. Edison
- “Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it’s all over.”-Octavia Butler
- “Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.”-Friedrich Nietzsche
“Friendship is the purest love.”-Osho
- “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.”-Arnold H. Glasgow
- “A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.”-Arnold H. Glasgow
- “One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention.”-Clifton Fadiman
- “Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected.”-Charles Lamb
- “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” -Linda Grayson
- “Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn’t seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces.”-Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- “A friend is someone who makes it easy to believe in yourself.”-Heidi Wills
- “Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them.”-Anna Taylor
- “Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.”-Aristotle
- “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”-Oprah Winfrey
- “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.” — Euripides
- “If you have two friends in your lifetime, you’re lucky. If you have one good friend, you’re more than lucky.”-S.E. Hinton
- “True friends don’t judge each other, they judge other people together.”-Emilie Saint-Genis
- “Only a true best friend can protect you from your immortal enemies.”-Richelle Mead
- “Never leave a friend behind. Friends are all we have to get us through this life–and they are the only things from this world that we could hope to see in the next.”-Dean Koontz
- “One friend with whom you have a lot in common is better than three with whom you struggle to find things to talk about.”-Mindy Kaling
- “In a friend you find a second self.”-Isabelle Norton
- “A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling.”-Arthur Brisbane
- “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.”-Bernard Meltzer
- A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
- Best friend is like an ear, an eye, a shoulder to lie upon. And true best friends are hard to find.
- “I destroy my enemy when i make him my friend.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.”- Elbert Hubard
- “Friends are the best to turn to when you’re having a rough day.”- Justin Bieber
- “Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.”- Virginia Woolf
- You comfort me, you inspire me, you understand me. Thanks for being there with me whenever I need you.
- The God has sent the best gift just for me, and that’s my lovely friend. Thanks for your valuable presence with me.
- The best friend is someone who loves you when you have forgotten how to love yourself.
- There are friendships imprinted on our hearts that will never be diminished by time and distance.”— Dodinsky
- “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” — Mark Twain
- “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.”-Ralph Waldo Emerson