Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev is yogi, guru, mystic and author of many life changing books 25+, his books are appeared in The New York Times Best Sellers list you can buy if you like.
Sadhguru received Padma Vibhushan civilian award from Government of India in 2017 for his contribution in field of spiritualism.
He is Source of Motivation for billions of people, everyone needs motivation in his life to stay on path towards goal of your life, sometimes we feel demotivated and disheartened but after following him you will feel who really you are.
17 Life-Changing Motivational Quotes from Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev for you to keep you motivated in this hectic busy schedule.
- If you resist change, you resist life.
- The fear is simply because you are not living with life, You are living in your mind.
- Love is your quality. Love is not what you do. Love is what you are.
– Midnights with the Mystic
- Krishna says in the Gita, The worst crime in the world is indecision.
- Most of your desires are not really about yourself. You just picked them up from your social surroundings.
- Incredible things can be done simply if we are committed to making them happen.
- No work is stressful. It is your inability to manage your body, mind, and emotions that makes it stressful.
- Competitors are not enemies. They are people who keep reminding you of your own shortcomings.
- Frustration, discouragement, and depression mean you are working against yourself.
- Life is not outside of you. You are life.
- What you think of yourself and what the world thinks of you is only socially relevant. It has no existential relevance.
- The universe is not human centric. Every life form has a role to play – that’s the beauty of it.
- Do not try to be the best. Just do your best.
- By going to the temple, mosque, or church, you do not become spiritual. You become spiritual only by turning inward.
- “God” is just a name to refer to something that is beyond all limitations.
- I want to change you – that is not a revolution. I’m willing to change – now this is a revolution.
- Being a seeker means no matter what the Vedas said, what Krishna or Shiva said, you have to know the truth in your own experience.
- These are famous quotes by Sadhguru that has the potential to change your life if you follow them in your life.