CA Chartered Accountancy course is one of the hardest course where student gives multiple attempts to clear this prestigious course, you can boost your moral by reading these quotes.
In student life, every student needs motivation to recover from failure and start again, if learn to not give up and keep trying and learning from your mistakes, you will reach your destination like every successful person.
- On the path to success always lies big O’s. Some read them as obstacles, and other read them as opportunities. – Anthony Robbins.
There is only one way to fail and that is to quit. – Brian Tracy.
- The real failure is the one from which we learn nothing. – John Powell.
- Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. – Michael Jordon.
- In the middle of difficulties lie opportunities. – Albert Einstein.
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. – John Wooden
- Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential. – John Maxwell
- Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. – Henry Ford
- Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. – Winston Churchill
Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. – Thomas A. Edison
- If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place. – Nora Roberts
- Who said I won’t fail? I might. Who said I might give up? I won’t. – Vikrmn, 10 Alone
- The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- It is well to remind ourselves that anxiety signifies a conflict, and so long as a conflict is going on, a constructive solution is possible. – Rollo May
- Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. – Ralph Marston
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction. – George Lorimer
- Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying ‘I will try again tomorrow’. – Mary Anne Radmacher
- So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable. – Christopher Reeve
You can’t have a better tomorrow if you’re still thinking about yesterday. – Charles F. Kettering
- The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra. – Jimmy Johnson
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure, but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter. – Francis Chan
- Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no help at all. – Dale Carnegie
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. – Jim Ryun
CA motivational quotes is there to give your mind a fact that you can also do it, you just need to do it one more time until you succeed in life.